07577 760376 info@thenis.co.uk

Immigration Advice

Visitor Visas.

Our specialist immigration advisers can assist in securing visas for short-term stays in the UK. This includes visas for tourism, family visitors, business, marriage and private medical treatment and more.

Fiancé / Spouse / Partner Visas.

Immigration for spouses, fiancés and partners is arguably more difficult then ever. The law is complex and UK Visas and Immigration have strict rules on the documentation required to support applications. If the correct documents are not submitted in precisely the format required, the application will fail.

Settled and Pre-settled Status EU.

Our OISC-trained and certified team are here to assist you with any of your immigration queries. Whether you need assistance with proving your five years’ continuous residency for the EU Settlement Scheme or advice on how to sponsor a loved one to come and join you.

Move to the UK.

There are a variety of family applications that allow you to move to the UK. Our team are highly familiar with the rules and requirements to help you through the complex process to secure a visa to facilitate your move.

Points based Immigration applications.

The points-based visa system is the main UK immigration route for migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to come to the United Kingdom, to work, study, invest or train, which separates applicants into five ‘tiers’. Speak to us today to get the best advice on PBS applications.

Work in the UK.

Whether relocating to the UK as an existing overseas employee or an initial hire, nationals from outside the UK  can face significant challenges in obtaining the appropriate immigration permission. 

Our services for international workers are also available to those who wish to spend a limited amount of time in the UK and are seeking temporary employment.

Stay in the UK.

Our immigration advisers can help you on a route to settlement in the UK based on your length of stay or your private and family life circumstances in the UK, even where you may have no immigration status.

Indefinite leave to remain (ILR).

If you are looking to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain status, our highly experienced team of immigration advisers can provide you with the help and guidance you need.

Get it right the first time with our expert Immigration Advice

Arrange your no obligation consultation

Get in touch with our team of specialists to learn more about our immigration services.

Call us

+44 7577 760376


We are available 7 days a week

© 2024 National Immigration Services. Regulated and Authorised by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner to Provide Immigration Advice and Services in the United Kingdom. OISC Registration Number F202100358 VAT Registration Number 347979532.

National Immigration Services is a Trade name of Mind Matrix UK Limited A Company Registered under the Laws of the United Kingdom.